Monday, January 12, 2009

unfinished business...


Here are some pieces on my cabinet at home. they have been sitting here for weeks...
I have been playing with decals for a couple of months now. It has been something
on my list of things to do for a long time. Now that I finally figured out how easy it
is, I am stumped as to what to put on them! The possibilities are endless and I'm
left to be unimaginative... well, at least there's a start, but there's a lot missing.
Wish me luck on figuring it out!


The decal business is super easy: just buy sheets of Lazertran suited for your printer
and start! Then I like to set the decals in the oven at a slow rising temperature for
a few hours and they should be dishwasher and food safe. Ok, the verdict is still out.
Don't quote me on this. Must do research right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the kiwi birds. Your creations are awesome...as usual!