Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!


Without any further delay: I'm back. We have had such a nice and relaxing holiday time.
I've slept in for the first time in multiple years and I finally started to exercise again.
Just being more conscious about what I put into my mouth and going out for walks and
taking 30 minutes here and there to exercise on the wii has been making a huge difference
in my spirit. And I checked out a local dance studio that i would love to try out.
Good that everyone has specials out to lure those couch potatos in..


And I have been busy at the studio over the past month, lining all ducks into neat rows.
First of all, our studio is all fixed and everything except for the gallery space has been
put back into place! Yay, yay, yay. It feels good having all the shelves to put things where
they go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, you're back. i enjoy reading about all the fun things going on with the julians :) see you tomorrow.