Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sandra is here!




Not much to tell you, nobody. Had a fun weekend with my friend Sandra visiting from Glasgow with her son Liam. He is really hitting it off with Sophie. They play really cute together.
We went to the Botanical Garden where the kids played in the fountain and to Piedmont Park, where Noah practiced riding his bicycle a bit more (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7A_S-u0w18)
Noah has summercamp for the next 3 weeks and swim lessons start tomorrow. Very exciting stuff. For me, anyway.
Oh, that reminds me;; potty training with my big boy. So painful to watch. We've been enabling him for ever and had been giving him a diaper to poop in. We just figured he'll decide to use the toilet soon. Anyway, it hasn't happened, and we're over it. He is almost 4.5! Cuhrazy, when you realize you are THAT family... anyway, we've been refusing and after hours, days of holding it in, he finally runs to the bathroom. Urgh, that screaming and fearful crying is too much to deal with. Really shakes me up. Beer helps.. me, of course.

Let's change the subject, it's too depressing. Oh of course I should mention that after he's done, he's proud like nothing was ever wrong.


Here are some new vases that need to post on etsy. I made them for the ICE show coming up this Saturday. Oh, I need to start preparing for that! So much to do...

This one is my favorite, I think the bark imprint is stunning.

1 comment:

Amy said...

again, i absolutely love these vases. i really have to get one.