Monday, June 16, 2008

Crafting Goodness





Sewing is relaxing to me. I really enjoy it. Best of all, I can do it at home. Sometimes even with the kids around. So, here is what I've been working on. Steffi's birthday gift, a reversible apron. The fabric is from a quilting fabric store. Another word for heaven! I could go crazy in there. Fabric definitely somehow touches my soul. I can't have enough of it. Ever since I was a young girl, I loved wrapping my barbies in fabric scraps from my dad's tailoring shop. See, it's good not to have enough money to buy barbie clothes, no? Worked for me, anyway.

Then, I thought another fun thing to have is a birthday banner that can be used again and again. So, here it is. And I didn't have to spend any money, since I had scraps left! I'm happy with the results.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i love the apron and the banner! girl, you have been holding out on me!