Sunday, April 27, 2008

What's new?



Morning conversation between my 4 year old and 1 1/2 year old:

Noah: Ding ... Did you hear that Sophie?
Sophie: No. Agleeebbuwahau.
Noah: No, it's not!


Now, here is something new I've been working on. And it actually came out really close to what I had imagined. This is my lotus flower box. It actually doesn't show the box underneath, but I just wanted to share a quick snapshot; the box is already hanging in my bathroom. I have to say I love it and it makes me happy! That's all you can hope for!




And here are my new mugs - finally! I made 12, 1 broke, but 11 new cups, yay!
And it's good for brunches. I stamped in different words on each cup, so you don't get them mixed up. Now, I wish I would have dipped the cups a second time in the white. The black clay
does eat up most of the white. But it still looks nice. They are more tan than white. But I can always make new ones. They stack, too. I have to say, that is the most consistent set size and shape wise. I think I'm getting a little bit better.

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow! the lotus box is beautiful!