Monday, April 21, 2008



one day late on my personal promise to post every sunday morning, but i'm sitting here
after a whopping 10 hours of sleep and a round of leg lifts sipping my morning tea
and everyone else is still sleeping. that rocks. heaven!
the above picture is of a little baby goat that still had a little dried up stump of her
umbilical cord attached. we saw it when we went to serenbe a couple of weeks ago.
very relaxing there!

i had a great weekend with something that i've been wanting to do for years: the druid hills
tour of homes and gardens
. it was awesome. i went with my dear friend patricia who will
be leaving this saturday to go back home to vienna after two years in atlanta.
the weather was perfect, we walked the entire tour, no kids, and fantastic homes.
we took some pictures which are on patricia's camera, i'll have to post my dream kitchen
here soon.

my friend jeanette and i applied for the ice show in june and we were lucky enough to get in.
i'm working hard on making my new tree vases for it. maybe some tree napkin rings, too.
here is the info for the show:

No comments: