Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



I hope everyone had a fabulous mother's day. I certainly did.
My little son woke me up wishing me a happy mother's day. I just know that we was
holding on to that thought for days and remembering it first thing was very special.
I got some sweet roses and a nice pancake breakfast. Then we were going to drive to the
Botanical Garden to see the Henry Moore exhibit, but I preferred to dilly dally and play
Animal Crossing and cuddled with my sweet baby Sophie while the boys ran errands.
Then the weather was so pretty and I had Rick remove some crazy roots out of the garden.
The kids asked for the sprinkler and I continued on my garden project, digging a little
trench for the new brick border. I'm really digging it. Literally.
So it went along with worms and such, a little errand to Hancock and mending some
things that have been piling up. I worked out for an hour to the new Fitness Coach
Wii CD and the gang came back from the farmer's market and prepared a low country
boil that was delicious! We talked Southern and it is especially hilarious to hear Noah
speak with a Southern accent. Cracks me up.
He came up with this thing "I am dirty on the inside" and it is so funny. He has quite the
ear for that stuff. Accents that is. No idea where the dirty thing came from.
But he likes to makes us laugh...
Now I took a nice little salt bath and wanted to record this lovely day. Hope you had one
too! Photos will follow (as soon as I find my card reader. I have this silly habit of
misplacing items for weeks at a time and then they will turn up eventually.
Maybe I should clean up more often!)

No comments: