Sunday, February 1, 2009

challenge yourself!

So, in the few subscriptions I have on my 'reader' list, there is one in particular that has been
challenging to keep up with. That is musing about mud. I don't know where the woman gets her information from, but it is incredible and so full of advice on what kind of competitions and such are out there in the ceramic world. Well, in an attempt to be more proactive and take the next step I am trying some of them. Tomorrow is the deadline for Lark Book's "500 Vases".
I took pictures today and need to put the finishing touches on my application tomorrow.
That is hard work. Mostly the mental challenge. All I want to do is work against what is best for me and plop into bed. It is a constant fight and pretty ridiculous. I am trying to have a positive mindset and ignore the negative blabber.
Wish me luck. Here is one of my submissions:

3 comments:

Judi Tavill said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one sending it in tomorrow!
Looks great!

Janelle said...

OOOhhh, those are beautiful...but of course, you made them :)

Unknown said...

Wow, die sind schön - das bunte Innere gefällt mir besonders!