Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sophie turns 2!

I've been sewing up a storm. It is my way of relaxation. Of course I only allow myself to relax
while being productive. Otherwise there would only be guilt...
Anyway.

Here is her birthday outfit. Naturally she always prefers her birthday suit.

And then I've been whipping up some pants out of remnant fabrics.
They are so fast and it is gratifying to have something done so quickly.


And this last number was also remnant fabric from Deborah Moebes and Anne Roth from the Beehive Co-op.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That brown and pink outfit is so cute and looks sooooo comfy ---too bad it doesn't come in adult sizes.

Anonymous said...

awe, those are too cute. you are so talented. i can't believe she is already two. oh how time flies!

Unknown said...

Hallo Tania,

stark!
Du siehst mich tief beeindruckt - wie immer.

Sorry, dass ich mich noch nicht gemeldet hatte!

Nane

Stacy Ekmark said...

I love that outfit! You are so talented!