Saturday, January 26, 2008

Excitement


Guten Abend!

Exciting things are happening. If only in my head.
Here is what's new in my life: I'm taking a Reiki course. Well it just started and I'm happy to just
get out of the house and do something for myself. I had a Reiki treatment last year in Germany
and thought it was just an amazing thing. While looking for a Yoga course to take, I discovered
the offering of this Reiki course. So, I'm happy with that.

Then, I have this amazing idea for an art piece which I'm doing a second test run just after this.
It looks amazing in my head... my first test run came out somewhat not amazing, but whatever.
I'm not going to let it bring me down.

Just to add some color to this blog, here is a picture of a bowl. I'm glazing one like this at home
and it is taking forever.

Now I will add another piece to etsy. I need to be more diligent about doing that daily, otherwise
I'll never sell anything.. boohoo.