Saturday, March 6, 2010

Continuing the journey... Germany!



I have abandoned the blog for a while, I didn't take the time and didn't see the point of continuing it, but as I talked to Jeanette a while ago I realized it is a great record for myself. And so I have renewed energy to continue - for myself. It is too much pressure to think about others, how it could be perceived, etc. I am not a writer and I can't just focus on pottery alone. I can't take a stance and write about important issues in ceramics. I can only write about myself and my life with my kids and friends and family and all the little things that bring me joy (and sadness on occasion). So, if you care to read about it you're welcome to it, but don't expect greatness.

So, let me play catch up with all the little things that happened since last time.
I got to go to Germany for a weekend last November. By myself. To surprise my parents!
It was time for the annual fair and I missed it so. It was great.
Ferris wheel, Kettenkarusel, and the only stained glass project I have ever attempted and gave to my mother...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hallo Tania,

gut, dass Du weitermachst! Hab mich schon gewundert und gewartet!

Nane