Monday, August 17, 2009

Inspiration

Lately I haven't been able to find my groove and I'm probably taking longer than I should...
I feel like I am so much at the beginning of where I want to be,
that it makes it even harder to get started. I still have a lot to learn and grow.
Thinking about it overwhelms me and petrifies me.
I think that's why I stopped painting. I didn't think that was going to happen to pottery.
That was my safe place. Easy going and I could just do it.
My husband also brought up an interesting point over the summer:
"Why is it, that you can do
handstands on a diving board and not translate that into your art?"
I'm still mulling over that one.
Anyway, here is something that I found inspiring.
I hope I can just continue to do what I do without thinking about it too much.



PS: Are they sure they weren't styled by Vogue???

No comments: