Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Apron


My brother just left. Now our summer will really start. Gone are the visitors. Now only the heat of the South and my kids are left. Ok. I'm over-dramatizing. I don't think we will get bored. I'm ready to be bored. Next weekend we are going to Chattanooga. I've never been. Sounds like a great little weekend getaway. Puh, and no more chocolate. I'm ready to stop eating so much. I'm getting rounder in the middle. Although I started to exercise some.
Just for the curious reader why this blog is labeled 'ceramics', I don't know. This seems to be my diary that almost nobody reads (Hallo Nane, winke, winke).

Boy, Sophie has been on a rampage of screaming fits. I almost have enough. My brother certainly has. He is so glad he doesn't have kids. I am glad. Keeps me somewhat trim...

Ok, so here to my blog title. Here is the apron I've been trying to sew for the last 3 weeks. It was way beyond my skill level and I had to resew parts of it 3 times. But it's done. It's ok, I like the fabric, but it's certainly not perfect. And I can use it while I make my pots. Hah, there it is. The ceramic part. Now it all makes sense to me :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

very cute apron. i have used that fabric, you know.