Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello Nobody!

maybe instead of complaining i should email all of my friends and let them know that i write a blog. Hm. Well, then that would mean, people would actually read it. As meaningless as it may be. this blog. i guess, i don't need to let them know. yet.

Here is a little project that's been on my list - you guessed it - forever: A canopy for a stroller that was lost during airline travel. I finally made a new one and it's appropriately girly!


Yum, I'm eating Nutella Banana Crepe. Lush!

And here is my new pride and joy: my tree vases.
I love the imprint of the dogwood tree. Smaller scale for smaller vases. Looks almost leopard like. Well, I'm happy about them.


I had a very productive session at the studio last night. Made a ton of mugs and new lidded containers that I love and I'm practicing 2-piece objects (merging 2 pieces into one, so i can gain more height & size). I don't know where this is going yet, as with everything i do, but i'm enjoying myself. that's all one can hope for.
I also bought a new glaze book and I finally want to mix my own glazes. coming up with a color scheme and everything. Lots of ideas in my head, but limited time to do it all.
That's ok, that's alright, stay in there and fight, fight, fight (our family's little cheer).

1 comment:

Amy said...

i am definitely going to have to get one of those vases. they are stunning! you are definitely on to something here. miss you!